May 11, 2007

Alison's Dream Party™ Story

Alison's Dream Party™ Story

In May of 2006, my friend Rita told me about a 'Dream Party.' She emailed me the flyer, and I knew I had to attend.

I've always been a person with A LOT of dreams but was unsure how to manifest them, and which ones to focus my energy on. At that time, I had reached a point in my life where I was feeling ready to begin manifesting my dreams into reality. When I went to the Dream Party in May 2006, I was doing temporary work at a law firm, while holding in my heart the dream of creating my own business through combining my artistic skills with my work experience as a care-giver to children and elders. I chose to wear a costume to the party, and I called myself 'an artist who makes a difference in the world.'

At the Dream Party I had the opportunity to speak with members of the Dream Team, and I began to see that it REALLY is possible to be an artist and a leader in the community. I left the party INSPIRED, with lots of great business contacts, and with a commitment to being coached by Tara Gross for the next 3 months.

In the three-month period that followed, I came to OWN my dream of being self-employed and wildly creative in my career. Tara's coaching put me into action: I signed up for a Business Plan Writing Class, 3 Computer Classes, and received invaluable coaching on how to negotiate client terms with integrity and grace. Most importantly I was given the support to take action towards my dreams.

In the past year I have brought 30 unique and creative programs to over 200 kids and adults in various communities in the State of Rhode Island. I am clear that the work I do in the world really matters, makes a difference for people, and, I am having so much FUN doing it!!!!

If you want to connect with the dreams that inspire you and touch your heart, I highly recommend attending The Dream Party, and then signing up with Tara as your coach!!!!

For more information about creative and unique programs and spaces for your community please contact Ali LeBrun at alisonhlebrun@yahoo.com


Thank you Alison, and all the dreamers, that inspire and challenge me to do this joyful work!

Hope to see you all next week!


Looking forward,

No comments: