May 06, 2011

Do you believe in luck?

Do you believe in luck?

In my family, 13 is considered a lucky number (as is 31). We have a rather uncanny list of momentous events that have fallen on the 13th and 31st in my family... these include birthdays, graduations, weddings, house closings, and even a few "Friday the 13th" births! My grandmother in particular, whose 3 children were born on the 13th, the 13th, and the 31st will tell you with absolute certainty that 13 is, in fact, a very ... lucky ... number. :-)


Why in the world am I telling you this?!?


BECAUSE - since I consider members of the Create Your Life! community to be part of my extended family ... I am very excited to share that: YOUR Friday, May 13th just got a little luckier!

Here's how:

I am devoting the ENTIRE DAY to supporting YOU! This is a unique, no-strings-attached opportunity to find out how a private, complimentary, 30-minute Dream Discovery telephone coaching session with me, can powerfully and quickly propel you and your dreams forward...


AND - (because I announced it on Facebook first) spaces have already begun to fill! To claim a spot for yourself, click here right away and you'll be directed to put yourself directly into my calendar.

I love when things are quick and easy, don't you? There's no back and forth needed about when works for you and which slots are still available for me... Simply go right into my calendar and schedule yourself! :-)

Especially for those of you who feel skeptical about how a brief telephone conversation could possibly be effective ... this is your chance to learn first-hand why Beau (a fellow CYL dreamer), wrote the following about a call he and I had together:


"Thanks to you I can consider working with a coach by phone,even if I've never met them in person. Our brief conversation was more convincing than any number of articles or testimonials."


Do you remember your New Year's Resolutions?

At the very start of 2011, I shared with you that one of mine is to be more accessible and intimately connected to YOU, the Create Your Life! community. Far too many organizations, when they grow, lose touch with the people who first inspired them to service. I invite you to take full advantage of this LUCKY FRIDAY THE 13th offer, as an extension of my commitment to keeping it intimate and keeping it real, regardless of how fast we grow...


Will YOU join me for a private 30-minute call that can set you on a clear, joy-filled path and on the fast-track to living your dreams?


Don't drag your feet on this one ... first come, first served.

Claim your spot on my calendar right away.


If you know you are SERIOUS about creating the life that you dream of and you are interested in receiving top-level practical and energetic support and are dedicated to personal success and increasing your JOY-factor now - then connecting for this special call, is for you.


Can't wait!


Feeling lucky,

Tara


PS - Share the luck! Invite your friends to also claim a Dream Discovery session. The direct link to get on my calendar right away is https://my.timedriver.com/YC1MC

No comments: