August 24, 2010

Have you ever spoken these words?

Have you ever spoke these words?

Something really important was shown to me over the weekend.

I had this experience where I realized I had been putting off some of my own "dreams". And, I realized just how easily this can happen without even realizing it, because of one insidious action...rationalization.

So I wanted to check in with you... Have you ever found yourself saying:

"maybe someday",

"later not now",

"down the road",

"at some point" ... but actually believing inside:

"really never"?

Have you?

Then I want to share something really important with you...
It's time that we join forces and STOP - and I have the perfect way to support you in this.

Coming up is the 5th annual Dream Party® here in Rhode Island, and this is what this evening will do for you...

* You'll connect with your dormant dreamer and leap forward into the experience of living your dreams now!

* You'll receive expert advice and support from our incredible Dream Team to move forward confidently and expeditiously!

* You'll enjoy and celebrate the unique dreams of others, gain inspiration to dream even bigger and bolder, and receive the tools and courage to take action to LIVE those dreams!

And, because I know how important it is to recapture your dreams and do it NOW (not later) I am giving you a very special chance to join the Dream Party and save 50%!

To receive 50% OFF your Dream Party® Tickets,
click here & (before clicking on the "Order Now" button),
Enter Discount Code: AUGSAVINGS

So for just shy of what you would easily pay for a movie you get 5 hours of support and the incredible experience of actualizing your dreams!

The website to reserve tickets is http://dreamparty.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn
And the discount code you'll need to enter is: AUGSAVINGS

You'll want to register for this right away because I am sure you can understand that this can not last forever. Tickets are already going, and for your 50% savings, you must reserve your tickets by no later than August 31.

Let's stop waiting. The time to start living your dreams is NOW.


Celebrating you,

Tara



P.S. Tickets for the 5th annual Rhode Island Dream Party® happening on October 8th are already going! Be sure to reserve your tickets now, with the discount code listed above, and save 50%!

No comments: