April 27, 2011

Who's on YOUR Dream Team?

Who's on your Dream Team?

A few nights ago, I met up with a friend and business mentor that I hadn't seen in over a year. He and I first met when I was 28-years-young and I had - quite literally - just stepped foot into the world of entrepreneurship.

Our paths first crossed in downtown Providence, as I was walking to my first-ever business networking event. Not exactly sure where I was going (in more ways than one!) ... and noticing his earnest walk and strikingly high-end suit, I took a risk and asked him if by chance he was heading to the same event.

(To give you a bit more of the picture... I, on the other hand, was in my "low-budg" attempt at professional outfit, nervous, and out-of-breath from my 6+ block walk from my intentionally parked "nobody-better-see-what-I-drive" car!)

He was kind to me, and we walked together the rest of the way. Once inside ...

#1: I was decidedly the youngest one in the room, and
#2: Truth-be-told, it was no secret that I had no real "business" being there...

BUT - there I was. :-)

Looking back on it now, I'm moved by the realization of how my meeting him was such a pivotal moment in my life. He became a business adviser and connector for me ... but most of all, he just believed in me! He saw something in me beyond my present circumstances. He saw me as my potential. He saw what, in my work now, I call the "Future Self" ---> and that was the BIGGEST gift of all - truly.

He believed in me when others didn't. He believed in me when I didn't. He took me under his wing and nurtured who I was BECOMING... A value that I could never put a price on now!

I'm sharing this story with you because it speaks to just ONE of the 9 Simple Strategies that I'll be going in-depth about on my Free Teleclass on Thursday, April 28 (that's TOMORROW!)

Join me. You won't want to miss it!


I'm referring to ... how critically important it is to surround yourself with a community of people who believe in you and your dreams. (I call these folks your Dream Team.)

Trust me, I understand the urge to keep dreams private, secret, protected ... AND how vulnerable it can feel to share a dream. Yet too often, rather than risk being ridiculed or dismissed or criticized, we end up going it alone... And, the PROBLEM with this strategy is that it leads to stress, overwhelm, and feelings of isolation.

BOTTOM LINE: If you want to really accelerate the process of fulfilling on YOUR dreams, then having the right support and a community of people who believe in who you are becoming, can make ALL the difference (especially for us we-should-be-able-to-do-it-all-by-our-self people)!

I'm just so excited about ALL of what I'll be sharing with you tomorrow!

Join me for this special call:

"9 Simple Strategies to Unleash the Dreams in Your Heart - and Start NOW!"


(Even if you can't be on the call LIVE, be sure to

register so you recieve the recording and listen later.)

"Someday" has finally arrived!


May your dreams always inspire more than they intimidate,


Tara


PS - The direct link to join me for this complimentary, info-rich teleclass happening Thursday, April 28 at 1pm Eastern is http://createyourlifeinc.com/9simplestrategies.htm "See" you on the call!

No comments: