April 05, 2011

Are YOU ready to join forces with me?

I know I'm not alone in this...

I've had a few unexpected, life-altering curve balls thrown into my playground lately. (And I, for sure, know I'm not alone in this!) As a planet, we are in the midst of So. Much. Change...


Over the past few weeks, I made a very big personal decision and I also learned that a near-and-dear family member has been diagnosed with (a thankfully very-treatable) cancer. Big stuff! It's moments like these that demand you stand up and pay attention, know what I mean?

Each in their own way, these snap-out-of-it experiences have served as reminders of just how precious each moment really is, and how truly important it is to pursue your dreams now not later...


The truth is, that when life be-bops along at status-quo, it's SUPER easy to put off dreaming and put off upping-the-ante on your JOY because, well... things are good enough, right?


BUT: When we come to those fork-in-the-road decisions and straight-to-the-heart reminders about how delicate and precious life really is... These are the times that we take stock of what's really important, and re-prioritize Joy (with a capital J).

So, in the face of change, I want to invite you to join me for an intentional, accelerated process, pointing your life in the focused direction of JOY. This is an opportunity to join in the shared momentum of following where your heart is leading you ... even, and especially, if you're scared and don't know exactly what's ahead.

It is my mission and Joy (with a capital J) to help YOU expand upon the subtle, powerful, creative forces that live inside of you.... contribute to an ever-expanding Culture of Dreaming.... and courageously tip the scales on the unknown to reveal possibilities beyond even your wildest imaginings.

Yes indeed. You are invited to join me in creating and living and loving life NOW, not later... Are YOU ready to join forces with me?

Coming up, is the start of our dream-accelerating 8-week telephone classroom (this means wherever you are, you can join) program. This Dream-Acceleration™ Program is a condensed version of what I've boiled down to just the most engaging, dream-actualizing parts of my Psychology training, my Coach training, my Holistic Leadership training, countless books and seminars, and an in-depth education at the school of hard-knocks...all rolled into an experience that will give YOU a jump-start to more joy and well-being, and feeling excited and invigorated about getting out of bed each day!


For a fraction of the cost of private coaching, I'll be giving you ALL my dream realization secrets, immediate energy management tools to use, and direct hands-on-how-to's so that you have a clear, proven process and are fully equipped to realize any dream you can imagine.

You will drastically reduce your learning curve, and get right to it by being part of this 8-week course where you'll learn my step-by-step Create Your Life! Dream-Acceleration™ Process. You'll walk away with everything you need to start bringing about whatever you can imagine, and being joyfully on-track, right away.

The program starts in June, but if you register now you can save - BIG. And since I'm committed to this being an intimate group so that everyone gets plenty of personal attention, I will only accept 20 participants - this is my promise.

If you are ready to join me, click here for all the details. If you review it and have questions about the program or whether is would be a good fit for you, I want you to feel free to reach out to me personally at Tara@createyourlifeinc.com. Write "Dream-Acceleration Program" in the subject header and you'll be first on my list of replies so that we can set up a time to chat.

You'll want to register right away because, again, I will only accept 20 people and this huge tuition savings will NOT last. I truly can't wait to share this extraordinary program with you!

Together, let's celebrate new beginnings, and do NOW those things we're hoping to do "later".

May your dreams always inspire more than they intimidate,



Tara



P.S. The website with all the details about how you can be one of the 20 people to join me for this dream-propelling 8-week program is http://dreamaccelerationprogram.com Can't wait to dream with YOU!

No comments: