December 13, 2010

Is it true?

Or is it false?

"I need to work on eliminating my fear first, before I pursue my dreams."
"My dream is best kept to myself until I have a clear plan of action."
"People I trust have told me my dream is unrealistic, so I'm doomed to fail."
"My dream is too big/small/silly/vague, and I need to find a better dream."
"I'm happy, so I don't have any dreams."
"I don't have enough (fill in the blank) to start now."
"There's no risk in staying put."

All are 110% False. Yet, these beliefs and misconceptions undermine and sabotage people's dreams every day.

This is not okay.

So, I'm on a mission to change this because I want you to know...

* That what you want is not only possible, it's probable.
* That there's a proven process you can follow to "get there".
* That you really don't have to do it alone.
* That you really can start right now...putting yourself on an accelerated path to accessing and living the dreams in your heart, and create a life that you can't wait to get-up-and-out-of-bed for in the morning!


Please join me for this special FREE teleclass where I will be sharing how to identify, nurture and manifest your biggest, boldest dreams with clarity, confidence, and unstoppable momentum:

"How to go from Dreaming to Reality
in 9 Accelerated Steps!"

Click here to read all about it and to reserve your seat for free!

No more living for later. The time to start living your dreams is now.


"See" you on the call!

Tara





PS - The quick link to reserve your virtual seat in this free Dream-Accelerating teleclass training is http://createyourlifeinc.com/fromdreamtoreality.htm

No comments: