December 06, 2010

What's the REAL difference between dreaming and reality?

You're invited to something special!

What a tremendous experience it has been to facilitate the newly-launched Dream-Acceleration™ Program these last few weeks! An incredible group of folks have come together and - one step at a time - are expanding beyond what they've thought possible, creating a life that they are truly excited about!

Since it's an experience I find hard to convey through an email, I'd like to give you a first-hand taste of some of what they are learning - for FREE. (Details below.)

To help you understand WHY this is such an extraordinary opportunity, here's what one participant had to say about her experience so far:


"We are not even half-way through the Dream-Acceleration Program,
and I have been having one incredible synergistic day after another! Tara said
this process would be mysterious and profound - and she wasn't kidding!


After living most of my life letting life happen to me, I am finally
making
my life happen on my terms by applying the tips and
step-by-step tools that I have learned over these short few weeks.
Tears of joy have been to my soul, what soap is to the body! I'm so
excited about the clarity I have, and the realization that I really don't
have to do it alone. Now, there's no question in my mind that I
will LIVE my dream, not just dream it. Thank you!" ~ Laurie G.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Be sure to join me for this special FREE Telelclass where I will be sharing how to create your own dream-propelling clarity and momentum:

"How to go from Dreaming to Reality
in 9 Accelerated Steps!"

Click here to read all about it and to reserve your seat for free!

No more living for later. The time to start living your dreams is now.


"See" you on the call!

Tara





PS - The quick link to reserve your virtual seat in this free Dream-Accelerating teleclass training is http://createyourlifeinc.com/fromdreamtoreality.htm

No comments: