December 03, 2010

Why I've been out of touch

Joy to You, Tara!

A full month has flown by since you heard from me last - and what a month it's been!

First, the Thanksgiving holiday was a feast in every way... And, in between the bites of left-over turkey and pie, I've been in a "do-not-disturb" creative zone this month as I set up and plan for all of what's in store for the Create Your Life New Year (there's A LOT in store for the Create Your Life New Year!)

AND... I've been busy leading the debut of the first ever Dream-Acceleration Program™! And let me tell you, this program has turned out to be SO rich and in-depth. I've been learning so much that I'm REALLY looking forward to sharing with all of you!

So just a quick note for now. But do stay tuned... ;)


With deep gratitude and wishing you a JOY-filled holiday season,

Tara


P.S. Looking for a great, low-budget, high-value GIFT to give this holiday season? Give the gift of inspiration! http://createyourlifeinc.com/bookshelf.htm

No comments: