December 15, 2010

This is embarrassing

I'm embarrassed.

Some of you were on last night's FREE teleclass, and some of you registered for the call-in info even though you couldn't be on the live call. You did this because I promised you that it would be recorded and that I'd send out the recording link to everyone who registered so that you could listen at your convenience.

Well...being the technology amateur that I am, I'm embarrassed to say that things did not work out as planned.
So after a bit of wallowing, I decided to practice what I preach and juice up some sweet lemonade.

So, here's what this means for you:

I'm going to do a "do over" and give you yet another opportunity to join this powerful, dream-propelling FREE teleclass, and I'm going to make it super easy with no pre-registration steps needed at all!

I'm offering this class to you again because I know that the information I shared on this call is SO important and I really truly want you to HAVE it to support you as you ROCKET into the New Year!

I have been literally moved to tears by the breakthroughs I've witnessed lately as my clients put this proven process to work and find out for themselves that their "crazy dream" isn't so crazy after all...

And because I want to help YOU put an end once-and-for-all to the "maybe somedays" and replace it with the clarity, confidence, and unstoppable momentum to LIVE your dreams in 2011, I hope you'll accept my gift and join me, next Tuesday, December 21.

Here are all the "do over" details:

Tuesday, December 21 @ 1pm EST

"How to go from Dreaming to Reality
in 9 Accelerated Steps"

Call: 1-605-715-4900
And the access code you'll need is: 7698906

So on behalf of your dreams, before getting swept up in the holiday busy-ness, be sure to take a moment now to put this information on your calendar and, wherever you are on December 21st at 1pm EST, just pick up the phone and join us.

No more living for later. The time to start living your dreams is now.


"See" you on the call!

Tara

No comments: