February 07, 2011

Are you worth your dreams?

Joy to You!

Something really important was shown to me this week.

I had this experience where I realized I had been putting off my own self-care in favor of, well...everything else. And I realized just how easily this can happen without even realizing it, because of one insidious action...procrastination.

So I wanted to check in with you because taking care of your dreams also means taking care of yourself! Have you ever found yourself saying:

"not now...later"

"what I need can wait"

"as soon as I have more (fill in the blank)"

"at some point"

"someday...soon"

...all while putting off your joy, nourishment, and happiness and finding yourself feeling more and more depleted and scattered?

Have you?

Then I want to share something really important with you...

It's time that we join forces and STOP - and I have the perfect way to support you in this.


Coming up, I'm offering a very special freebie teleclass that'll walk you right through 9 accelerated steps to LIVING your dreams in 2011 ... Steps that will leave you feeling nurtured, energized, balanced and confident --- rather than scattered, resigned, and with little or no energy left to dream the big dreams, let alone create the momentum needed in order to live them!

* You'll connect with your dormant dreamer and leap forward into the experience of living your dreams now!

* You'll receive a proven step-by-step process to move forward confidently and expeditiously!

* You'll gain inspiration to dream even BIGGER and bolder, and receive the tools and courage to take action to live those dreams!

Here's the link to reserve your spot now so that you can be sure to receive the call-in info right away: http://createyourlifeinc.com/fromdreamtoreality.htm

Let's stop waiting for later to do what we enjoy most.


The time to start living your dreams is NOW.

Tara


PS - Don't let procrastination be the reason you miss this special FREE Teleclass! To reserve your spot and give your dreams the love and attention they deserve, you'll want to register right away at http://createyourlifeinc.com/fromdreamtoreality.htm

No comments: