February 18, 2011

Because we all need reminders

Joy to You!

I'm writing to give you a friendly reminder about my very special F.R.E.E teleclass happening Monday, February 21. On this 1-hour call, I will be walking you right through 9 accelerated steps to LIVING your dreams -- not next year -- THIS YEAR.

These 9 steps will leave you feeling nurtured, energized, balanced, informed and confident - rather than scattered, resigned, unsure, and depleted. (And believe me, I'll been there...and I know that it doesn't have to stay that way!)

If you think you just don't have the time or energy for your dreams, then this call is especially for you!

==> You'll connect with your dormant dreamer and leap forward into the experience of living your dreams now!

==> You'll receive a proven step-by-step process to move forward confidently and expeditiously!

==> You'll gain inspiration to dream even BIGGER and bolder, and receive the tools and courage to take action to live those dreams!

Here's the link to reserve your spot now and receive the call-in info right away: http://createyourlifeinc.com/fromdreamtoreality.htm

Realizing dreams isn't just for "other people." It's for YOU!



I really hope you'll decide to join me and many other Driven Dreamers for this exciting, dream-propelling, info-rich hour!


The time to start living your dreams is NOW.


"See" you on the call!


Tara



PS - Again, to secure your virtual seat and receive a road map to live the dreams in your heart, visit http://createyourlifeinc.com/fromdreamtoreality.htm

No comments: