February 24, 2011

Do you have dream fatigue?

Do you have dream fatigue?

I had a fascinating conversation the other day with a Dream-Acceleration™ Program member. She shared this really interesting phrase with me... she said that she has "dream fatigue".

As we coached through it, what became clear was that she was caught in this cycle of working-working-working toward her dream and feeling like she could never catch up to it .... Like no amount of effort and energy could ever be enough to actually realize the full vision and grandeur of what she so deeply desires.

And the more we talked, it became clear that she was unknowingly holding herself back ... unintentionally contributing to the deferment and sabotage of her dream, due to a main snag that I see ALL the time.

It's an assumption, and it's a pressure, that people put on themselves about what it means to receive a dream.

I can't go into the full details of this whole snag-sabotage-glitch in this email....

But, I want to speak directly to you about it. If you have felt yourself caught, snagged, and endlessly working-working-working toward YOUR dream but never reaching it....I know why...and I want to help you out of this cycle of exhaustion and discouragement.

And this is exactly what we cover in the Dream-Acceleration™ Program. So, IF you see YOURSELF in this, I want to extend a special invitation to you to claim one of the remaining seats in this extraordinary program, right away.

Here's the direct link with ALL the info: www.DreamAccelerationProgram.com


No more living for later for you! The time to start living your dreams is now.


May your dreams always inspire more than they intimidate,


Tara



PS - After you register, I also want to invite you to contact me directly to schedule a complimentary call to be sure that this program is a really good fit for you. If after we talk, you decide that it's not, know that I will happily refund your money.

No comments: